Scientific-Production Unitary Enterprise "Scientific and Technical center "LEMT" was created on June the 02nd, 1992 as a result of structural reorganization of one of the divisions of the Belarusian optical and mechanical Association, the flagship of the optical-electronic engineering of the post USSR.
Today, STC "LEMT" consists of 4 design bureaus, pilot and serial production. The company employs more than 300 people.
The company specializes in research, development, production and modernization of optoelectronic and laser devices for civil purposes.
The main directions are:
- laser rangefinders and rangefinder modules based on diode lasers, diode-pumped lasers and lasers with a safe radiation wavelength (measuring range up to 40 km);
- optoelectronic devices (payloads) for unmanned aerial vehicles;
- laser-optical systems for air defense systems;
- integrated border security and protection systems;
- laser medical equipment;
- control and measuring equipment for optical production.
We offer our customers a full range of services, starting from research, development, production and delivery of optoelectronic and laser devices with technical assistance in their integration into the Customer's equipment, as well as post-warranty service and organization of service centers, technology transfer, creation of Assembly plants and training of personnel on the Customer's territory.
Our products are exported to more than 35 countries around the world, including the United States, Canada, Sweden, Germany, England, Japan, the Middle East, South-East Asia and Latin America.
CEO of the Scientific-Production Unitary Enterprise "STC "LEMT",
Academician Of the national Academy of Sciences of Belarus,
Professor, Doctor of physical and mathematical Sciences,
Laureate of the state prize of the Republic of Belarus